- Compact Size
- Colour up to 5ppm
- Mono up to 20ppm
- USB only
The magicolor 1600W is designed to be the best home office printer for your needs. Its small footprint makes it perfect for desktop use. The magicolor 1600W can easily be connected to your computer easily with a built in Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for out of the box functionality. Plus it’s affordable to own, with a low purchase price and cost per print. The Konica Minolta magicolor 1600W uses Simitri HD Polymerised Toner to create brilliant colour and B&W images and text while saving energy due to its low operating temperature. With all those great features it’s easy to see why the magicolor 1600W is the best home office printer available
- Space saving design that features paper input and output trays that can be closed when the printer is not in use.
- Produces high-quality laser B&W and colour prints at 1200 × 600 dpi using Simitri HD polymerised toner on a variety of paper sizes and media including recycled paper, postcards, labels, envelopes and thick paper.
- Poster function for blowing up photos on 4, 9, 16 or up to 25 A4 sheets and a n-up function for downsizing, allowing you to combine up to 16 pages on a single sheet.
- Fast 20 pages per minute print B&W and 5 ppm colour to keep your business moving
- Quiet printer operation with acoustic noise levels of less than 50 dB(A)
- Compatible with a variety of operating systems including Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2000
Print process Print method Desktop full colour A4 laser beam printer Print speed A4: Colour up to 5 ppm; Mono up to 20 ppm First page out 13 seconds Monochrome
22 seconds Colour
Warm-up time Average 30 seconds Max. resolution 1,200 × 600 dpi × 1 bit Maximum Duty Cycle 35,000 pages per month Hardware and software capabilities Memory 16 MB standard Interface support USB 2.0 Printer Emulations GDI Operating system compatibility Operating systems Windows 2000, Server 2003 (32/64), XP (32/64), Vista (32/64), 7(32/64 bits) Paper handling Paper input Standard: 200 sheet multipurpose tray Paper output Standard: 100 sheet face down output tray Media sizes supported A4, A5, letter, legal, envelope C6, envelope DL, B5, custom size 92 – 216 × 184 – 356 mm Printable area Approx. 4 mm from all edges Paper weights Plain paper (60 – 90 g/m2 ) Recycled paper (60 – 90 g/m2 ) Thick paper 1 (91-163 g/m2 ) Thick paper 2 (164 – 209 g/m2 ) Print media Plain paper, recycled paper, envelope, labels, postcard, thick paper, letterhead Duplexing Manual Physical Dimensions (W × D × H in mm) 396 x 380 × 275 mm Weight 14.4 kg with consumables Electrical Input voltage range 220 ~ 240 V (± 10 %) Frequency 50 ~ 60 Hz (± 3 %) Average during printing < 400 W (colour) < 440 W (monochrome) Standby < 140 W Energy Save < 14 W Environmental Temperature Operating: 10 to 35°C Humidity Operating: 15 to 85 %RH Noise Level Operating: < 49 dB (colour)
< 50 dB (monochrome)
Stand by: < 29 dB
Regulatory/Safety conformity Doc, CE Marking, GS, EMC, WEEE. Consumables Pre-installed Toner: Cyan, magenta, yellow- yield up to 500 pages. Black toner- yield up to 500 pages
Imaging unit (waste toner bottle included): Black- yield up to 45,000 pages. Cyan, magenta and yellow – yield up to 11,250 pages
Replacements Standard Capacity) Toner: Cyan, magenta and yellow toner – yield up to 1,500 pages
Imaging unit (waste toner bottle included): Black yield up to 45,000 pages. Cyan, magenta and yellow yield up to 11,250 pages
Replacements (High Capacity) Cyan, magenta, yellow and black toner- yield up to 2,500 pages Options Options available magicolor 1600 Dust Cover for mc1600W Maintenance parts Fuser unit Yield up to 50,000 sheets 2nd transfer unit Yield up to 50,000 sheets Warranty period and conditions Warranty 2 years on site warranty