An automated solution that securely incorporates paper documents directly into electronic workflows.
With the addition of eCopy to the high-speed scanning capability of a Konica Minolta Multi-Function Device or scanner, your organisation can easily transform its paper documents into information that is easily integrated into all your business applications.
eCopy provides simple, easy-to-use solutions for extending the use of the office copier, while enabling customers to optimise their investment in their corporate network infrastructure.
eCopy ShareScan OP connects your copier to your organisation's e-mail and other networked enterprise applications for low-cost, easy to use, instantaneous distribution and management of paper-based information. So if you are looking for a solution that gives control to the originators paper based documents – eCopy is the answer.
This award-winning software sets the standard for simple, secure, and cost effective electronic distribution and integration of paper-based information into your unique business processes.
- Easily capture paper-based information at any networked Multi-Function Device with eCopy.
- Advanced scanning options are standard with the product enabling users to:
- Choose file format on the fly (PDF, JPG, TIFF)
- Preview document before sending
- Change image properties (size, resolution, colour, etc.)
- Connect to your existing e-mail, fax, cost recovery, and other enterprise applications to reduce the cost and time of distributing paper via traditional methods (fax, courier, postal services)
- Manage multiple eCopy-enabled copiers from a central location minimising the need for IT administration time
- Ensure document security by e-mailing with built-in encryption
- Build custom connections to any enterprise application using eCopy Quick Connect or the eCopy Software Developers Kit (SDK)
- Protect your company's confidential information by creating an audit trail with user authentication
- Native integration with enterprise applications and document management solutions
- Complete document workflow directly from the copier
- Common User Interface across platforms
- Enabling control of the archiving process to be handed to the people who originate the documents.
Enquiry about This Product
Monday to Friday 10:00-12:00 / 13:00-17:30