SINGAPORE, 30 NOVEMBER 2020
Keypoint Intelligence Recognizes Konica Minolta Software Solutions with Buyers Lab 2021 Pick and Outstanding Achievement Awards
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Asia is proud to announce that Dispatcher Paragon has won a Buyers Lab 2021 Pick Awards and Konica Minolta Return to Work has claimed a Buyers Lab 2021 Outstanding Achievement in Innovation Award.
Dispatcher Paragon is Konica Minolta’s Print Management solution which provides document security by authenticating users before they print, copy, scan or fax documents. With the ability to track and account for every print, copy, and scan, the rich reports generated provides organisations with the information needed to control your print environment, understand your current costs and print behaviour. The tools provided enforces print policies that will reduce those costs.
With the implementation of Print management Solution, we typically see a 20%-30% reduction in total print cost of the customer’s printing environment. Here are some key benefits:
Visibility of your fleet
✓ Comprehensive reports help you optimize usage and reduce costs across your organization.
Eliminate un-necessary prints
✓ No tons of paper lying around the printers thanks to easy selection of which documents should be printed
✓ Rule-based printing lets you control whether prints are made in color or B/W, simplex or duplex
✓ Print Users can pick up their prints at any printer in your organization – with no geographical limitation.
Zero touch printing via Mobile
✓ Users can release print from their smartphone without touching the MFP panel to minimize cross infection
Scan to email
✓ Scan to email with a single click. And you can create scan workflows that make every day scanning tasks simple (for example, invoice processing).
✓ Green reports show the savings to the natural environment your company has achieved in terms of trees, electricity, and more.
Konica Minolta Return to Work Solution is a suite of solutions aimed at helping organizations quickly setup a system in preparation for getting their employees back to the office or factory in the shortest possible timeframe and at the same time, comply with government regulations on safety in the workplace, post-COVID-19. Organizations do not need to source and purchase different solutions from different vendors & deploy it individually. With the Konica Minolta Return to Work Solution Suite, we offer a one-stop solution for all the needs that relates to coming back to work safely.
COVID-19 has placed the entire world in lock-down and majority of the workforce is working from home. However, once the economy re-opens in each country, many of us will be returning to work. There are some concerns, both by employers and employees, on returning to work, mainly:
- How to ensure that employees is safe to come back to work?
- How to ensure that visitors is safe to visit the office/factory?
- How to take the temperatures of all employees or visitors?
- Contact tracing of visitors/employees
- Is the office/factory environment clean?
- How do I disinfect the office/factory?
- How do I ensure safe distancing?
- How do I have zero contact when receiving deliveries?
- Comply with government regulations & provide the necessary audits if required
Some of the key components we offer:
- The Return to Work Approval solution is designed using DMS/ECM (ie. KOMI Doc) which requires employees to self-declare their current health status and complete a series of questionnaires before returning to work to adhere to social distancing policies. This applies to visitors as well.
- Thermal Screening solution helps to automate the temperature taking process for every entry (both staffs and visitors) to the office / facility enabling speedy entry and eliminating queues and reducing human contact.
- Using end user mobile device, we will be able perform contact tracing to capture details of the visitor in order to provide contact information when the need arises.
About Konica Minolta Business Solutions Asia
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Asia is transforming the workplace of the future with its customer-centric solutions and hardware for the digitally connected world. We are committed to create new values for the society with our expertise. From information management to technology enabling tools, the solutions help businesses improve time to information, support mobility, and optimise business processes with workflow automation. Konica Minolta, Inc. has also been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, one of the most prestigious global indices of ESG investment, for eight years in a row. For more information, please visit http://www.konicaminolta.sg/business/