- High resolution black and white print up to 22 ppm
- Simplex scanning up to 55 ipm
- Mobile print support with access point capability
- Max paper capacity of 3,600 sheets
- Intuitive operability – Operate the bizhub like a smartphone or tablet with fully customized user interface
- Secure network integration, data encryption, HDD overwrite, and advanced user authentication
- Enhanced efficiency thanks to Konica Minolta’s extensive applications portfolio
*The model availability is subject to customer’s respective location. Please contact us for more.
About Good Design Award
The Good Design Award is a comprehensive design commendation program implemented by the Japan Institute of Design Promotion (JDP) with a view to highlighting and commending outstanding designs around us in the pursuit of prosperous lives and industrial and social development. This program has a history spanning approximately 60 years since its implementation in 1957 by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (present-day Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) under the name, Good Design Selection System, which was more widely known as the G Mark System.