- High resolution colour print up to 28 ppm
- Simplex scanning up to 55 ipm
- Mobile print support with access point capability
- Max paper capacity of 3,600 sheets
- Intuitive operability – Operate the bizhub like a smartphone or tablet with fully customized user interface
- Secure network integration, data encryption, HDD overwrite, and advanced user authentication
- Enhanced efficiency thanks to Konica Minolta’s extensive applications portfolio
From an office hub to a partner that enhances your creativity
The i-Series houses a powerful engine, a quad-core central processing unit with standard 6 GB of memory and 8 GB microSD, which allows for quick-response, high-performance operations. With an additional combination of full-speed media printing range, as well as finishing options, digital skew correction, and large capability trays, expertly blends reliable functionality with versatile serviceability.
About Good Design Award
The Good Design Award is a comprehensive design commendation program implemented by the Japan Institute of Design Promotion (JDP) with a view to highlighting and commending outstanding designs around us in the pursuit of prosperous lives and industrial and social development. This program has a history spanning approximately 60 years since its implementation in 1957 by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (present-day Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) under the name, Good Design Selection System, which was more widely known as the G Mark System.