The MS7000 MK II microfilm printer gives you a large widescreen view of microfilm and microfiche originals, so you can quickly read and review more information on screen, print on paper, and scan and digitize for electronic distribution.
- 12″ × 17″ anti-glare screen for easy viewing of two-page spreads and wide originals.
- Accepts a wide range of film and fiche carriers for microfiche, jackets, aperture cards, 16mm and 35mm roll film, and 16mm film cartridges.
- The microfilm printer even offers a check stacking function that allows you to scan and print check front and back on a single sheet.
- Other features include:
- Auto imaging and enhancement features let you adjust image position and alignment, zoom in on hard-to-read areas, enhance quality and trim and mask scan areas.
- High-resolution PC scanning enables you to incorporate microform information in websites, Emails, faxes and desktop publishing projects.
- Built-in SCSI-2 connector for PC interface and high-speed video connector for fast direct microfilm printing.
- Switch from PC scanning to laser printing at the touch of a front-panel button.
- Laser printer and wide-format microfilm printer options give you output to match the needs of your application — and two MS7000 MK II scanners can share a single printer for greater cost-efficiency.
Fast, Flexible Widescreen Viewing. Front-panel control button easily switches from PC scanning at up to 800 dpi to laser microfilm printing at up to 20 sheets per minute to speed your work sessions.
Multi-Carrier Support. Supports microfiche, jackets, aperture cards, 16mm and 35mm roll film, and 16mm film cartridges.
Laser Printer Option. Expand the capability of the MS7000 MKII with the option for a laser printer. The microfilm printer provides 20 ppm output
KIP Starprint. Wide-format printer option gives you a total read/scan/print solution for engineering, maintenance and manufacturing applications.
“Push” Scanning. Lets you initiate PC scans and adjust scanning parameters directly from your MS7000 MKII microfilm printer control panel.
Dual Interface. Standard SCSI-2 for PC connection, plus a high-speed video connector.
Selectable Scanning Density. 200, 300, 400, 600 or 800 dpi lets you balance scanning speed and image quality to meet your needs.
Auto Imaging Features. Motorized image rotation, auto focus (with option), auto skew correction, prism lens, auto centering and auto frame masking.
Check Stacking Function. View checks on screen, scan front and back, crop and de-skew each image independently, and output both sides automatically on a single 8-1/2″ × 11″ sheet.
Manual Trimming and Masking Option. Select and verify the exact scan area you want.
Digital Image Enhancement. Correct density, contrast, resolution and sharpness.
Electronic Zooming. Reduce or magnify your image from 50% to 200%.
Component Scanner/Printer Design. Allows you to configure your system the way you want it.
MS7000 MKII Specifications
||Desktop Universal Digital Microform Scanner
|Type of film
||Microfiche, jackets, aperture cards
16mm & 35mm roll film
16mm film cartridges
||12” × 17” (303 × 440mm)
||7.5x, 9 -16x, 13 – 27x, 23 – 50x
||Prism rotation (auto: prism lens included)
Carrier rotation (fiche carrier)
||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
||5 seconds per page, 400 dpi
4 seconds per page continuous scan, 400 dpi
||200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
800 dpi (check scanning) PC Mode
||50% – 200%, Direct Print
||1 – 99 prints (LED countdown identification)
(with MSP3000 printer)
||USB 2.0 (to PC)
(switchable on front panel)
Auto Focus (optional)
Auto Frame Masking
Auto Image Rotation
Auto Skew Correction
Date Stamp (with printer)
Front-Panel Scanning (“push” scanning)
Grayscale Support (optional)
Manual Masking (trimming & masking; optional)
||20 V, 150 W
||AC 120 V, 60 Hz
(W × D × H)
|22” × 30” × 33-1/2”
(560 × 760 × 853mm)
||143 lbs. 4 oz. (65kg)
||Grayscale Kit (256 levels, 8-bit output to PC)
MSP3000 Digital Laser Printer & Cable (Direct)
KIP Starprint Series Wide-Format
Printers (PC only)
Lenses (same as for MS7000, MicroSP3000, MS3000, RP607Z)
Fiche Carrier 5
Universal Carrier UC-2
Universal Carrier UC-5
Universal Carrier UC-6E
Universal Carrier UC-7
Roll Film Carrier 9B
Roll Film Carrier 11
Roll Film Carrier 15 A/M
Roll Film Carrier 21
Roll Film Carrier 22A
Auto Card Feeder ACF-7
Auto Focus Kit
Manual Frame Masking Kit
MARS Controller 4
MARS Mini Controller 2
Energy Star Kit
||with over/under design for spacesaving
installation; holds MS7000
MKII Scanner above, MSP3000
Laser Printer below.