Konica Minolta PS5000C book scanners give you a fast, safe, cost-effective way to scan, digitize and share the content of your color publications. Books, magazines, scientific manuals, historical materials and artwork can all be preserved and shared in full color, without damage to brittle pages or fragile bindings.
- Digital scanning in just 3.4 seconds per 8-1/2″ × 11″ original
- Flexible scanning modes for books and single pages — and selectable scan resolution from 200 dpi to 600 dpi allows you to match scanning power to the needs of each original.
- Book scanners feature an 11.69″ × 17.00″ scanning area to accommodate oversized bound volumes, ledgers, artwork, maps, archival records and other large documents.
- Other features include:
- Direct PC interface with USB connector and TWAIN driver for scanning color originals to your computer for use in websites, desktop publishing or Email.
- Selectable image modes to fine-tune output for Color Text, Color Photos, Grayscale Text, Grayscale Photos, or Line Art (bitmap for text or line art).
- Automatically compensates for page curvature and automatically erases centerline shadows, page borders, and images of fingers holding down pages for scanning.
- 3D Scanning lets you digitize the images of objects placed on the scanning surface of Konica Minolta PS5000C book scanners.