The OPS concept is based on a three-pillared approach: Consult, Implement, and Manage.
Making corporate printing infrastructure work efficiently with Konica Minolta print services
Office technologies have advanced, and users’ needs have changed. A lot of current printing environments are patchworks of printing, imaging, and fax devices that are not managed or serviced to keep up with today’s business world. Konica Minolta’s Optimised Print Services (OPS) combine consulting, hardware, software implementation, and workflow management to lower document spend. OPS utilise state of the art technology to ensure that businesses receive quality corporate document printing services in Singapore in a timely manner. The OPS concept focuses on five essential areas:
- Fleet: Right-sizing the document output fleet to actual business needs, providing optimal business process and fleet support, and establishing continuous optimisation balanced with minimal cost of ownership and environmental impact.
- Process: Analysing all business-relevant document flows to increase productivity, to benefit from saving potentials and design, to implement and operate a solution tailor-made to meet your precise daily needs.
- Finance: Offering different purchasing and leasing options as well as various contract models and integrating existing contracts into a single transparent financial plan.
- Security: Designing and implementing IT and information security solutions that protect sensitive date – from user authentication and data-safe hard disk handling of disposed devices to complex network security requirements.
- Green: Supporting a company’s sustainability goals by implementing the most environmentally friendly document-related hardware and business workflows, and through the subsequent monitoring and assessment of environmental performance throughout the life-cycle.
Printing Services & Solutions | OPS Consult
All improvements resulting from OPS Consult are based on defined consulting procedures and powerful analysis tools, allowing customers to understand every single step on the way to a tailor-made printing solution that manages their print environment.
- Capture: Software-based identification of existing print assets, precise monitoring of the current utilisation patterns, and printing volumes. User interviews to detect specific document workflows, individual needs, and service-level demands.
- Analyse: Precise TCO calculation with benchmarking against average market costs. Detailed analysis of needed and recommended print services to meet document-based business process requirements.
- Optimise: Designing a print environment that fits each organisation’s business needs. The painless managed printing service implementation is achieved through analytics and visualisation via comprehensive floor plans.
OPS is more than just installing a new print solution. It provides change management based on customer requirements. This includes dedicated project management in accordance with recognised standards as well as support for the appropriate involvement of stakeholders and users. Companies benefit from the strong direct organisation and the experience of a market leader.
- Project: Dedicated project management resources, organised and controlled systematic processes from start to finish.
- Change: Delivery of all products, licenses, and consumables for a pre-determined and agreed upon a testing period where Konica Minolta provides technical consulting and remote support. Rollout management is offered where appropriate due to the size of the project, and to guarantee optimal productivity.
- Information and training: Provision of detailed documentation for users and administrators. Standard or tailor-made internal promotion material and events. Tailored training to key users and internal support staff for seamless integration of corporate managed printing services into your print environment.
After having tested and established the new document printing infrastructure, OPS offers a scalable portfolio of services available in Singapore to run and manage the fleet. Tailored to individual requirements, these can complement existing IT services or take over full operational responsibility.
- Operate: Pro-active service, remote and on-site, automatic delivery of consumables and replacement parts.
- Monitor:Continuous supervision of all networked and locally attached devices to monitor the machines’ utilisation, status, and alerts, providing you with better visibility and clearer insights.
- Improve: Regular management reports, review meetings, and active searches for further improvements and optimisation.