Cost Reductions and Productivity Enhancements
By combining exclusive features of print management and automated workflows, the Dispatcher Suite platform is a print management solution that simultaneously manages print and scan responsibilities. This solution effectively manages and supports cost reductions in printing costs while enhancing document workflow productivity. With its dynamic toolset, the comprehensive and flexible platform is highly scalable and accurately aligns appropriate modules that streamline business processes and meet an enterprise’s office needs.
As a print management and document capturing solution, the Dispatcher Suite platform includes Dispatcher Paragon for print management and Dispatcher Phoenix for workflow automation. The feature-rich solution has been designed to enable companies to effectively manage and reduce their print services costs, enhance efficiency by implementing digital workflows, and increase document security through the digitisation of important documents.
Thanks to its complete modularity, the Dispatcher Suite is highly scalable and can be configured exactly to varying business needs. The print management suite’s different modules are available individually or as a combination in a software, with scanning workflows that are customisable.
The Dispatcher Suite focuses on addressing business needs and requirements such as:
- Reduction of printing and related costs throughout the company, while ensuring that printing is always available.
- Ensure the comprehensive management and control of the print environment by creating reports on who printed what, when, how much, and where, as well as facilitating the allocation of all print costs to the originators.
- Secure the entire print environment, including the elimination of unauthorised access to confidential documents and sensitive corporate information.
- Improve business processes by connecting all company offices and branches to enable the release of documents wherever these are required.
- Simplify scanning and document workflows throughout the entire enterprise.
- Connect all company offices and branches to enable the release of documents wherever these are required.
- Simplify scanning and document workflows throughout the entire enterprise.
- Push digitisation forward across processes and work routines.
- Improve the overall efficiency by increasing workflow automation
The Dispatcher Suite is designed to effectively streamline and simplify print management and workflow automation, managing your entire business print and scan infrastructure with utmost efficiency!
1) User Authentication with Print Management
PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS WITH AUTHENTICATION
Safeguarding documents as well as internal company data and information is a real challenge for many enterprises. One essential measure for this is safeguarding output devices reliably against unauthorised access, requiring all users to authenticate at the MFP via PIN, ID card or username and password before they can print, copy or scan documents.
- You need complete control of who is printing and/or scanning in your company.
- You want to eliminate any printed information lying around unattended in printer output trays.
- It is essential that you prevent unauthorised users from scanning and transmitting documents outside your company.
Our solution: Authentication Embedded Print Management Solution System
With the Authentication module, organisations can increase the security level of their printed communication. Uncontrolled access to devices is prevented by blocking devices until the user authenticates.
This is possible either on the embedded device terminal or via an external terminal attached to the device. For maximum convenience, users authenticating via ID card can benefit from the card self-registration feature when first using the print management software.
- Critical information and sensitive corporate content are secured and protected against falling into the wrong hands and are not left unattended on MFP trays.
- You want to eliminate any printed information lying around unattended in printer output trays.
- Security breaches are minimised by limiting access to authorised users only.
- With a self-registration feature on the MFP, user authentication keeps a close check on who is printing what and to which extent.
PRINT ANYWHERE WITH PrintRoaming®
Operational flexibility is essential for global companies. For maximum efficiency in document production and management, users should be able to submit their print jobs in any company branch, eventually processing and releasing their prints in the location they need them.
- You need document production that is not limited to a particular location.
- Your employees should be able to submit their print jobs in any location and print the documents on any MFPs from the appropriate network connected to the MFP.
- You want to increase the overall efficiency of your print network and make your employees truly mobile in their work.
Our solution: PrintRoaming®
The PrintRoaming® module lets users submit their print jobs in any one location and print the documents wherever and whenever they need them. As long as this remains within the company network, it does not matter if this is in another office, another building, or even a location in another continent. Newly enhanced with client-based PrintRoaming®, the print management solution provides this functionality using a unique technology and software that only requires a very small amount of the network’s bandwidth to transfer the data quickly and efficiently.
- Time savings with convenient collecting of print jobs from a chosen printer at any company location.
- Instant reprinting of documents marked as favourites.
- Easier management and collaboration by sharing one print queue within a team or department.
PRINT AND SCAN REPORTING FOR COMPLETE VISIBILITY OF COST
Enhanced cost transparency and ultimate cost reductions are enabled within any organisation with the diligent monitoring of individual print, copy, scan and fax patterns and the overall print performance.
- You need to keep print costs in check in order to adhere to your budgets.
- You wish for transparency of print costs by allocating detailed reports on who made prints and copies and how much, to specific departments, services, and individual users.
- You want to create reports automatically at regular intervals to see the print performance of company branches and subsidiaries.
- You regularly have to compile comprehensive and meaningful reports for senior corporate management.
Our solution: Reporting Functionality Embedded Print Management Solution System
The Reporting module helps you keep print, copy, scan, and fax costs in check: The central reporting tool tracks and monitors all print, copy, fax, and document capturing activities throughout an entire organisation, providing tables and graphs for a detailed overview. Detailed information is retained on each job, such as job name and print date, a first-page preview, and the number of pages. Based on this information, comprehensive reports can be created with just a few clicks.
Management reports are compiled in the same way for a comprehensive overview of the company’s entire print environment, including details on cost centres, devices, and users. With this module, “green” management reports can also be created and compiled, showing a comprehensive overview of the organisation’s print environment and savings regarding reduced paper and water usage as well as lower CO2 levels. Various intervals can be chosen for reports (yearly, quarterly or monthly); and for easier sharing, reports can be exported to various file formats, including PDF, HTML, DOC.
- Enhance the overall printing efficiency with detailed reports that identify where print, copy, scan, and fax costs occur.
- Detailed overview of the printing/scanning ratio.
- Administrator time savings with built-in automated report settings and e-mailing of reports to designated users for proper tracking of print costs and adherence to budgets.
- Instant generation of comprehensive and tailored management reports for senior executives.
- Sustainability reports (e.g., for CSR and similar documentation) show to which extent natural resources can be saved by using the Reporting module.
4) Regain Control with Rule-Based printing
PRINT ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME WITH PrintRoaming®
Companies that want to manage their printing infrastructure more efficiently depend on rule-based printing to significantly reduce the overall printing costs.
- You aim to optimise the print document workflow by setting up and controlling it with specific rules.
- You want to control what and how much users are printing, from restricting colour printing to limiting black and white email printing, to reduce the overall printing costs.
Our solution: Rule-based Engine
The Rule-based Engine enables companies to reduce print costs quickly, reliably, and efficiently. It provides a broad set of different user rules that can be allocated and automatically applied to incoming print jobs from individual users or user groups. Print jobs are only processed and printed if they are within the rule conditions. Any document that does not match the defined conditions is rejected, with the user receiving a corresponding message. With this functionality, the Rule-based Engine module is perfect for regaining control of print costs and document workflows and keep these in check.
- Specific print rules, e.g., limiting prints to only be done in monochrome, can be applied for reduction of overall print costs.
- The efficient allocation of print jobs to the best suited printers. For example, large print jobs will be automatically sent to printers that support high-print capacity.
- To achieve maximum confidentiality, automatic watermark imprints will be made on sensitive documents.
5) Credit and Billing
PAY-PER-PRINT MAKES CHARGE-BACK EASY
In educational institutions and project-based environments that require printing, copying, and scanning costs to be charged to the originator or users accordingly, the Dispatcher Suite provides a credit and billing solution.
- You need to ensure that users always pay for their printing, copying, and scanning activities.
- You wish to allocate varied price plans to different user groups.
- You want to offer users the convenience of recharging their accounts via online payment gateways (e.g., PayPal) or by paying cash at a terminal.
Our solution: Credit and Billing Application Within Print Management Solution System
The Credit and Billing module offers users a convenient means of recharging their existing accounts. Users can take advantage of a range of managed print services, including a convenient pay-per-print service, as well as releasing jobs securely at any printer in the network.
Several recharge options are available with the Credit and Billing module:
- Staff cash desk: Users can walk up to an operator and pay cash, which is then credited to the user’s account.
- Self-service top-up: This involves a payment terminal, at which users can pay bills and coins onto their account.
- Online recharging: Users can top up their accounts via PayPal or other payment providers.
- Minimal administrative efforts and maximum flexibility: Individual price plans are easily allocated.
- Users save time and enjoy the enhanced convenience of recharging their accounts online.
6) Mobile Print
ENHANCED EFFICIENCY AND FLEXIBILITY FOR EVERYONE WITH MOBILE PRINTING
Modern working environments extend far beyond the employees’ workstations at the office. These days, mobile workers take advantage of mobile devices using them also for their daily work.
- You want to offer your employees increased printing flexibility by enabling them to print in any company branch without being restricted to one print location.
- Your staff should be able to print in different places at short notice, for example, to produce last-minute documentation for essential meetings.
Our solution: Mobile Print Functionality Within Print Management Solution
The Mobile Print module provides the typical benefits of today’s modern and mobile work style: Printing is available from anywhere at any time, and documents can be picked up from any printer of choice. With the built-in document converter, MS Office or LibreOffice is no longer required, providing extra cost savings. Mobile Print frees users from only printing from workstations and ensures increased efficiencies and flexibility.
- Being able to submit print jobs from anywhere at any time. Employees are free to choose from where they want to work. Independence from their workplace provides enhanced mobility, increasing users’ overall efficiency and productivity.
- Maximum convenience as print jobs can be made via e-mail submission, web-upload, as well as submitting documents from mobile devices via native print function embedded in the OS, without utilising additional apps.
7) Advanced Workflows
WORK SMARTER AND ACCELERATE DIGITIZATION WITH ADVANCED WORKFLOWS
Beyond printing and copying, building dynamic automated document workflows that allow users to scan, index, process, and route documents at the MFP is another important aspect for modern office environments. Such capabilities are essential to increase productivity and collaboration.
- You need to index documents directly at the MFP.
- You need to convert scanned documents retrieved from MFP to Office format.
- You need to extract data from documents for automated indexing.
- You want to search for key information from paper documents that have been scanned.
Our solution: Advanced Workflows
Via the Advanced Workflows module, the Dispatcher Suite not only facilitates managing and keeping track of all printing operations but also provides broad scanning capabilities as part of its functionality. Dispatcher Suite offers scanning features including advanced OCR, file conversion to PDF or Office formats, file renaming, and an extensive library of connectors to 3rd party applications.
The powerful Dispatcher Suite advanced workflows eliminate the complexity of document digitisation for both administrators and users.
Administrators benefit from a graphical-based workflow builder that makes creating workflows easier than ever. For users, the straightforward menu offers easy scan choices, eliminates confusion, and ensures that the documents are captured correctly and distributed to the desired destinations.
- Streamlines daily office routines and boosts productivity with predefined workflows and print function templates.
- Provides a user-friendly experience with an intuitive menu that simplifies workflow selections.
- Single Sign-On support for scanning directly to cloud storage platforms such as SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and OneDrive for Business.
- Convenient indexing and folder browsing from the MFP panel for scan destination selection.
- Instant connection to Cloud apps at the MFP for importation of data from files automatically via OCR zones.
With its set of individual modules, the Dispatcher Suite provides a highly scalable and flexible experience
As an advanced print management and document capture solution, the Dispatcher Suite features a modular structure that caters to almost every user’s need, offering extensive functionality and maximum flexibility.
Once it is installed, the Dispatcher Suite secures and tracks any print job produced on multi-functional devices and network printers. In addition, implementing digital workflows to replace recurring manual paper-based tasks is another powerful advantage of this solution to increase productivity and efficiency. The Dispatcher Suite’s administrator interface ensures the straightforward and intuitive administration of the entire corporate print and workflow management system. With the intuitive and harmonised panel on the output device.
- Authentication – User authentication is simple, convenient, and fast with the entry of a username and password, PIN or ID card, right at the output device – for reliable and secure device access.
- Print Roaming® – Users can submit their print jobs to any managed printer in any location within the network and release the prints whenever and wherever they need them.
- Reporting – To optimise cost efficiencies, companies can enable the tracking and accounting of all print jobs. Keep track of the “who, what, where & when” throughout the print environment.
- Rule-based Engine – Via this module, the administrator can set individual print conditions for different users, such as limiting access rights to black and white printing or making duplex printing obligatory.
- Credit and Billing – This module is essential for educational institutions and project-based environments that need to charge print, scan, and copy costs back to originators.
- Mobile Print – With this module, users can send their print jobs from mobile devices via e-mail or a web release page, thus enhancing mobility as users are no longer limited to printing only from their workspace.
- Advanced Workflows – Provides a generous toolset for powerful automated document workflows to capture, index, and route documents with almost zero effort. It includes a powerful Workflow Builder tool to easily create complex workflows and offers an extensive variety of 3rd party connectors to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and more