Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Principles
Managing unstructured content across the enterprise may be a challenge. The advent of technology has allowed us to create documents on a wide platform, store them on a hard disk, cloud technology, and print and store them anywhere – leveraging on this accessibility, our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) encourages workflow improvement.
Konica Minolta ECM solution, also known as Enterprise Content Management, enables a business to minimise organisational risks by providing you with total visibility of the process, documents, and information, all while reducing total costs, and increasing productivity.
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solution helps many companies to capture, manage, process, distribute, and centralise important business content in a secure location without compromising compliance. It facilitates business process improvement and boosts productivity while encouraging collaboration among users and allows for easy sharing of information.
Leveraging on the power of bEST (bizhub Extended Solution Technology), where it is an open interface technology incorporated into Konica Minolta devices to serve as a shared platform for enhancing the work environment, users can move information faster with our Enterprise Content Management System.
With the Konica Minolta Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution, users just need to scan and let the system do the work of auto capturing, indexing, filing, and initiating workflows for processing or approvals.
Best Features of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems
- Digitises, import, and store documents into a secured repository that has controlled and restricted access
- Organises documents according to a flexible system
- Automates process that requires manual labour
Benefits of Incorporating an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System
Improve customer service
- Reduce time spent searching in multiple locations for documents and waiting for documents to be retrieved and delivered
- Ensures consistency in process-driven functions
- Provides online real-time visibility into the status of requests, transactions, and orders
Minimise organisational risk
- Allows easy enforcement of your security policies and tracks access and activities
- Facilitates reporting and auditing on the information you do and do not have
- Ensures expired and unused content is properly disposed automatically according to defined retention schedules to save storage
Reduce operating costs
- Eliminates the cost of printing, shipping, and storing paper because your content is captured electronically
- Improves effectiveness by providing instant access to content and processes from anywhere, this is possible even through mobile devices
- Streamline and speed up business processes by automating predictable decisions and providing useful tools to manage all the surrounding tasks, activities and casework, allowing you to increase productivity without increasing manpower